Pacific JCB is a Forklift Service of America company with locations in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality new and used construction equipment
available with a strong commitment to total customer satisfaction. It is our primary goal to exceed customer expectations for service and reliability in all that we do. Providing responsive communication is the key to our successful partnership with hundreds of companies in a multitude of industries throughout the world.History
- 1973 – Washington Liftruck (WLT) founded by Mel Smith in Seattle, WA
- 1979 – WLT appointed as a Taylor Machine Works Dealer for Washington State and Alaska
- 1981 – WLT appointed as a NYK/Mitsubishi Dealer in Western Washington
- 1985 – Nancy Lee Smith becomes President of Washington Liftruck
- 1993 – WLT appointed as a Ottawa Terminal Tractor Dealer in Washington State
- 1999 – Nancy forms Forklift Services of America as a parent company, and establishes Forklift Services of Oregon (FSO) in Portland which is appointed as a Caterpillar, Mitsubishi and Taylor Dealer for Oregon
- 2006 – FSO adds Jungheinrich Forklifts to product line up.
- 2008 – Under parent company Forklift Services of America, WLT and FSO become regional master distributors for Big Joe Forklifts
- 2013 – Both WLT and FSO add Columbia Par Car to the product line up
- 2017 – Both WLT and FSO become authorized Cummins Dealer
- 2017 – FSO acquires4-acre site on Sandy Blvd. in Portland, Oregon.
- 2018 – WLT adds Jungheinrich Forklifts to the product line up – completing Junheinrich coverage along the I5 corridor from the Candian Border to the California Border.
- 2018 – Pacific JCB, a full line JCB Construction Equipment Dealer, is formed and resides under the parent company, Forklift Services of America with locations in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR